YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Google Docs / Drive

Google Docs

 I created this document a while ago. I just uploaded it to Google Docs/Drive for the first time. I took a chance to remove some stuff that was outdated. Basically, this is a list of all the movies I have in my possession and could reasonably watch at any one second. I have them organized by director, decade and running time. It makes it easy to decide what to watch sometimes.

I've used google docs/drive for quite a while. It's a good storage facility. I've also used it to collaborate with other people on projects (simultaneous editing and whatnot). It's a very handy tool that could totally be used at the professional level at the school where I work. Sadly, it probably won't be. Too complicated for some people.

The best feature about it by far is the comment features. Sometimes, I would be working on the file and I would leave a comment for my other collaborators, so they could work on something while I was away. That way, the work didn't have to stop just because I had to step away. They can continue the train of thought I was pursuing and the work can keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment