YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Podcasting

I theoretically like podcasts, though they take far too much time out of my schedule for me to really get into them. I do think they're worthwhile and interesting and useful in the long run. I listen to a lot of soccer ones while driving. I also think a lot of comedy ones are great.

As I did some research on this, it became apparent that it was actually pretty easy to produce a podcast. I downloaded the program Audacity, hooked up my microphone and simply hit record. I then read something I already had prepared, and a podcast was created. Pretty great, huh?

The one problem I would come across here is that a lot of education (the stuff we teach) has a pretty crucial visual component. So unless I also prepared a visual presentation for the podcast, I don't think it'd be worth it.

Here is the link to the podcast I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment