YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Google Reader

Although Google will discontinue Google Reader in a few months, it's been for a long time the best RSS reader that I know of.

I've used Google Readers for many years as a way to keep up with blogs and websites that interested me. As I was searching for stuff today, I tried to look up education blogs and websites and then added some to my feed. Reader then archived all their entries and I was able to go back and read a backlog of really interesting content.

I've mostly used Google Reader for movie blogs and such, but today I made the effort to try and organize it into different sections. So I now have it organized by music, movies and education and other assorted tags. It's a pretty easy to use service, and another really interesting tool for the educator.

No comments:

Post a Comment